FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Assessment Task 1: Research and/or Portfolio
Manage a formal meeting at your workplace including:– Preparing for the meeting– Conduct and chair the meeting– Follow up the meeting
The meeting could be with your project team, project stakeholders or an ongoing group or a standing committee, such as an occupational health and safety committee, or a weekly staff meeting. This meeting could be to give progress on your project.
Element 1: Prepare for the meetingPrepare for the meeting by:– developing the agenda with at least six items including meeting purpose– identifying the appropriate participants– arranging the time and venue for the meeting and notify the participants– preparing the meeting papers– ensure that the meeting papers are dispatched on time.
Submit documentation including agendas and papers, list of meeting participants, organising and confirming meeting arrangements, running the meeting and following up, organise, take part in and chair a meetingrecord and store meeting documentation and organisational policies and procedures
Element 2: Conduct meetings and Element 3: Follow up meetings1. Conduct and chair the meeting learners have organised. Arrange for some else to take the minutes of the meeting and brief them on requirements
Note: Online students will need to make an audio-visual recording of the meeting and submit the link to their facilitator. Face to face classes will be given the opportunity to complete this in class. If they are absent they will need arrange the meeting to take place outside of class time, make an audio-visual recording of the meeting and submit the link to their facilitator.
2. Submit typed, but unedited meeting minutes. Include your recommendations for amendments as tracked changes (ask your facilitator of learners are unsure how to do this).
3. Discuss how learners would distribute and store the minutes – in line with organisational policies and procedures.
4. Arrange for at least two people at the meeting to complete a meeting evaluation checklist
5. Learners are to complete the self-assessment formIf you do not have a workplace, the following situation may be used:Again, prepare for the meeting by:– developing the agenda with at least six items including meeting purpose– identifying the appropriate participants– arranging the time and venue for the meeting and notify the participants– preparing the meeting papers– ensure that the meeting papers are dispatched o
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER