FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
This week you will be writing an essay, 2 pages double-spaced in length, on what happens when Constitutional rights collide. You can find an example from the news or caselaw, but here are some suggestions:
Religious rights (1st amendment) versus equal protection (14th amendment): https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/05/opinions/masterpiece-cakeshop-supreme-court-opinion-gupta
Freedom of speech (1st amendment) versus equal protection/protected classes (14th amendment) https://djclpp.law.duke.edu/article/the-dynamic-relationship-between-freedom-of-speech-and-equality/
Freedom from Search/seizure (4th amendment) versus right to carry a firearm (2nd amendment: https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2017/04/why-liberals-should-be-alarmed-that-courts-are-eroding-the-second-amendment.html#:~:text=The%20Fourth%20Amendment%20protects%20individuals,he%20is%20carrying%20a%20firearm%3F
If you find something that’s not technically a conflict, but is interesting to you, that’s fine! Here are some interesting Constitutional issues:
– Can cities impose mask mandates? Is this even a Constitutional issue, why or why not?
– Can a state make laws that put a greater burden on minority residents (think voting restrictions)?
– Should mandatory draft registration be imposed on both men and women?
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER