FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
ï‚§ PART 1 – PROJECT PLAN: will assess your knowledge of project quality management through the development of a project quality plan for your project. A project plan template* with some help text is provided to assist you. Please follow the template.You can develop the project plan based on any of these projects:
– The project used in class for the role play ‘Meet the client’ on your first day of class
– A case study (ask your trainer to provide you with the case study)
– A project of your choice (except any project example used in class activities)ï‚§ PART 2 – PROJECT Progress and Evaluation will assess your knowledge of project quality management via a series of questions related to relevant project management knowledge. The questions are based on given scenarios that you will have to critically discuss.In order to satisfactorily complete the assessment tasks
– Address satisfactorily all elements of the project charter
– Do not treat the project plan as an essay but as a project document. You should not explain project management topics but apply them practically in your document.
– Refer to your project of choice. Contextualise your work appropriately.
– DO NOT plagiarise.
– Provide appropriate reference to any material that you are using to complete the document.
– Attach additional files when appropriate to your submission and refer to them in your project plan. Any attachment MUST be properly titled with your name, reference to your unit of study and the assessment.
– DO NOT leave the help text in your final submission.PART 2
– Address satisfactorily each section.
– Do not treat the assessment as an essay. You should not explain project management topics but apply them practically in your document.
– Refer to your project of choice and scenarios provided as appropriate. Contextualise your discussion appropriately.
– DO NOT plagiarise.
– Provide appropriate reference to any material that you are using to complete the document.Tips:
– Discuss assessment with your trainer to clarify each element.
– Review the learning material.
– Introduce with a small paragraph any table, list, chart or figure.
– Read your document before submission to make final editing and adjustments.
– Use your own words and paraphrase any reference.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER