FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Week 4 Crafting your Future Professional Practice and Research
Steps Description Example Activity Types
Tools that will
learners of the
Introduction to research, research idea, research topic,
and SMART research objectives.
– To generate ideas that will help in the choice of a
suitable research topic
– To comprehend the attributes of good research topic
and research objectives.
– To turn research ideas into research objectives – for
the research essay elements of the portfolio
Students read the Saunders et al.
(2018) chapter 2, before the lecture.
During the lectures the main
concepts of research and research
objectives are explained in detail and
with examples, followed by group
and individual activities.
2 Lectures and
The main concepts of research, research question/aim,
and research objectives are explained to, and discuss
with the students.
Presentation, Case Examples
on ICON VLE
Group work on the research ideas of each student, and
turning them into research question ,and research
objectives, through a brainstorming discussion.
Group discussion and brainstorming
4 Reflection and
Groups summarise and present their research topics,
questions, and objectives.
Presentation of the group
ICON VLE and
Students share their research ideas, topic and
objectives in the ICON VLE
Students are divided into groups in
breakout room to share their
research idea, topics and objectives.
Crafting Your Future – Weekly Planner
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER