FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Project Initiation Document Guide
• Briefly introduce your project: Project goals, objectives, and critical success factors
• Project Scope: Explain the project’s objectives; specify the parameters, the expected
quality, cost, time, and clear understanding of what is expected from the project (the
• Budget Assumptions: If you have some genuine budget information, you can use it.
Otherwise, you may have to make some assumptions.
• Assumptions: Consider what is known and what is not known (or unclear) about the
project. You cannot be aware of all that might occur, neither will you be able to
know all the facts in advance.
• Constraints: An overview of the project’s main purpose, identifying risk and other
constraints that impacted the project. In identifying the main risks to the project,
you could use some risk analysis and created a robust risk register.
• Stakeholders and their Involvement: Describe the project stakeholders, including
the internal and external stakeholders. Describe how stakeholders were identified,
prioritised, and managed. The use of a Power and Interest graph would be good to
conduct stakeholder analysis.
• Project Organisation Structure and Roles and Responsibilities: You could provide an
organisational structure chart and explain it by identifying the role and
responsibilities of the project board
• Project Control Mechanisms: How was the project be controlled? Who is involved,
and how was it done?
• Reporting Framework: Describe how the people involved in the project
communicated, the medium and hierarchy of their communication?
• Project Planning with Milestones: All projects go through a life cycle from initiation
to close, review and evaluation. Identify the project milestones; this is a good way of
making sure that key events occurred on time.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER