FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
This is a paper that focuses on the review of the investigative tactics leading to confessions. This paper also addresses the requirements to write the paper.
Review of the investigative tactics leading to confessions
Topic. Review of the investigative tactics that lead to false confessions and what we can do to address them so that there are less false confessions.
Length. A minimum of 12 pages and a maximum of 15 pages of text (double-spaced, one-inch margins). This does NOT include references, cover page, abstract, and figures.
References. You need a minimum of 20 references (i.e. articles, chapters, books you have consulted). These references must be from scholarly sources; please check with me if you have a question.
Tips on Writing a Good Final Paper:
1. Firstly, make sure your topic is one that can be investigated at a scholarly level (e.g. don’t just describe someone you know who is a judge).
2. Secondly, try to pose a question in your title that you will answer. This will really help you. The question can be double-barreled (e.g. “What factors affect juvenile judges in their decision-making, and how likely are they to lead to biased decision-making?”) or otherwise structured in a way to help frame your answer more easily.
3. Thirdly, begin with an introduction that outlines the key issue / question that you are trying to evaluate / answer, and provide a brief structure on what will follow (including what conclusion(s) you will draw).
4. Fourthly, be evaluative rather than descriptive. Don’t just describe findings, but evaluate and weigh the evidence for and against a theory/perspective. Try to draw out a conclusion or take-home point for the reader on each key section of your paper.
5. Then, be sure to end with a concluding paragraph (or two) summarizing the key points of your essay and your argument / answer to the question posed. In this paragraph, it would be really helpful to provide directions for future research. Think of the gaps in the literature, and what studies need to be conducted in the future to address these issues.
6. Lastly, the highest marks will go to papers which are scholarly, scientifically-based, well-referenced, evaluative rather than discursive, and both identify gaps in our knowledge-base and also provide experimental / research ideas on how to fill those gaps.
Posted in Uncategorized
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER