FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Assignment Brief Academic Year 2020-21
1. Using materials generated by the project classes and through your independent study, populate a
portfolio of evidence of your development of social and ethical awareness and responsibility during
2. Write a 500 word summary to answer the question:
How and why have the project workshop activities developed your social and ethical awareness
This assignment has been designed to provide you with an opportunity to demonstrate your
achievement of the following module learning outcomes:
Demonstrate effective communication skills, applicable to academic and professional contexts.
Identify own academic and professional development needs and create an action plan.
Demonstrate an awareness of the global context of higher education and employment.
This assignment requires you to create a portfolio as follows:
1. The Portfolio contents should be materials generated during FY027 classes, or through
independent study, plus a summary explaining your choices of contents.
These materials might include
a selection of reading logs related to the projects
photographs of work completed in class or typed up work from class
reflections on how your project work meets the learning outcomes
examples of academic writing
FY027 Preparing for Success at
University: Self Development and
No. and type:
time and date:
25/05/2021 before 2pm
Target feedback time and date:
3 weeks after submission deadline
an up-to-date CV
2. Follow the referencing guidelines
3. The written summary must be within +or – 10% of the word count of 500 words on task 2 of the
assignment (as mentioned under assignment task) and provide the actual portfolio in appendix
section of the summary.
4. There is no word count for the artefacts although it is anticipated that they should provide a
minimum of 1500 words in addition to the summary.
5. Create a snapshot of the completed portfolio and share this with the lecturer.
6. Complete the portfolio completion checklist and submit this to the VLE submission point. This is
where the grade and the feedback will be located.
Referencing and research requirements
Please reference your work according to the Harvard style as defined in Cite Them Right Online
(http://www.citethemrightonline.com). This information is also available in book form: Pears, R. and
Shields, G. (2019) Cite them right: the essential reference guide. 11th edn. Basingstoke: Palgrave
Macmillan. Copies are available via the University library.
The portfolio is developmental and, whilst all work should contain references where appropriate, the
referencing requirements will be applied to the 500 word summary.
How your work will be assessed
Your work will be assessed on the extent to which it demonstrates your achievement of the stated learning
outcomes for this assignment (see above) and against other key criteria, as defined in the University’s
Foundation Year grading descriptors.
Information Presentation 35%
Analysis and Criticality 35%
Written Communication 30%
Feedback will be provided for these criteria
You are reminded of the University’s regulations on academic misconduct, which can be viewed on
the University website: https://bucks.ac.uk/__data/assets/pdf_file/0024/9546/Academic-Misconduct
Policy.pdf. In submitting your assignment, you are acknowledging that you have read and
understood these regulations
Please also note that work that is submitted up to 10 working days beyond the submission date will
be considered a late submission. Late submissions will be marked and the actual mark recorded,
but will be capped at the pass mark (typically 40%), provided that the work is of a passing standard.
Work submitted after this period will not be marked and will be treated as a non-submission.
The Portfolio – a snapshot should be taken before the deadline and shared with the course team
The Summary – this is to be submitted through a Turnitin submission point on VLE.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER