FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
1.What is the value of a share of preferred stock that pays a $9.50 dividend, assume k is 12%.
2. A $1,000 corporate bond with 10 years to maturity pays a coupon of 8% (semi-annual) and the market required rate of return is a) 7.2% and b) 10%. What is the current selling price for a) and b)?
3.A $1,000 corporate bond with 20 years to maturity pays a coupon of 7% (semi-annual) and the market required rate of return is a) 6.6% b) 13%. What is the current selling price for a) and b)?
4. The following information refers to a six-month call option on the stock of XYZ, Inc.
â¢Price of the underlying stock: $50.
â¢Strike price of the three-month call: $45.
â¢Market price of the option: $10.
a) What is the intrinsic value of the option?
b) What is the optionâs time premium at this price?
5.A U.S. Government bond with a face amount of $10,000 with 8 years to maturity is yielding 3.5%. What is the current selling price?
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER