FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
1. a. Assume there is a wide-area network with N nodes, where N $ 2. What is the smallest number of point to point communication links such that every node in the network is able to talk to every other node? (Note: A network in which some nodes are unable to exchange messages with other nodes because there is no path between them is called disconnected.)
b. If you are worried about having a disconnected network, what type of interconnection structure should you use when configuring your network?
2. What happens to the store-and-forward protocol of if a packet M is repeatedly sent from node A to node B but never correctly arrives at B? (Perhaps the link from A to B is broken.) What modifications can we make to this protocol to handle this situation?
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER